2020 VENDOR INFORMATION
12 pm to 5 pm at 6th and 6th New Westminster BC
September 5th 2020
- LAST THREE YEARS VENDOR BOOTHS SOLD OUT EARLY, BOOK NOW!
- Canada’s largest Mental Health and Addiction Information Fair
- 30,000 PLUS ATTENDEES this year.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Health and Wellness Services,
- Financial Services
- Family Services
- Addiction and Mental Health Services
- Fitness Clubs
- Food Trucks
for questions please call 604-525-9771 or email email@example.com
Last year’s floor plan and sponsors * subject to change
RECOVERY DAY BC 2020 APPLICATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Level A, $5,000 Stage Sponsor
- Logo on Four Stages, poster, and social media
- One 6 Foot table, two folding chairs, one 10 x 10 tent
Level B, $500 Vendors, Service Providers, Government, Non Profits
- One 6’ table, 2 chairs, 10×10 tent
Level C, $200 Artisans and Food Trucks ONLY
- Artisans – One 8’ Foot table, two folding chairs, shared spaces, must provide own tent
- Vendors will be assigned a 10 x 10 space, two folding chairs and a 10×10 tent are provided.
Vendor Set Up
- Set up September 5, 2020 at 9 am.
- Set-up completion must be completed by 11:00 am.
- Vendors are required to remain until festival ending, NO EXCEPTIONS Festival site tear down cannot commence sooner than 5 pm on September 5th, 2020.
- Vendor spaces must be returned to their original condition. $200 fine for left over garbage
- This includes the removal of any and all garbage and recycling used in your displays.
- Each Vendor must check out with on site event staff located at the Recovery Day Info booth to ensure the safe return of all equipment & cleanliness of the site itself.
- No broadcasting will be allowed on any booth site
- No electricity is provided for festival vendor sites. No gas powered generators allowed
- No vehicles are permitted on-site for tear down until 6 pm. BRING CARTS
- Accepted method of payment is via cheque. Receipts are available upon request.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Recovery Day Vancouver Society
- Payments MUST be received with your application paperwork
- Recovery Day is an expensive event with low income from corporate sponsors
- This event has a break-even budget, no staff salaries and run fully by volunteers
- Your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE, regardless of your reasons for canceling
- Neither illness nor weather conditions constitute acceptable reasons for cancellation