2019 VENDOR INFORMATION
12 pm to 5 pm at 6th and 6th New Westminster BC
- LAST TWO YEARS VENDOR BOOTHS SOLD OUT EARLY, BOOK NOW!
- Canada’s largest Mental Health and Addiction Information Fair
- 20,000 PLUS ATTENDEES, we’re aiming for 30,000 plus this year
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Health and Wellness Services, Financial Services, Family Services, Addiction and Mental Health Services, Vendors, Artisans, Fitness Clubs, Food Trucks, Retailers (except food trucks)
for questions please call 604-525-9771 or email email@example.com
This year’s floor plan
Subject to change this year, from 6th ave and 6th street 6th street and 5th ave
RECOVERY DAY BC 2019 APPLICATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Level A, $3,000 Stage Sponsor
- Logo on three stages, poster, and social media
- One 6 Foot table, two folding chairs, one 10 x 10 tent
Level B, $500 Vendors, Service Providers, Government, Non Profits
- One 6’ table, 2 chairs, 10×10 tent
Level C, $200 Artisans and Food Trucks only
- Artisans – One 8’ Foot table, two folding chairs, shared spaces
- Vendors will be assigned a 10 x 10 space, two folding chairs and a 10×10 tent are provided.
Vendor Set Up
- Set up September 7, 2019 at 9 am.
- Set-up completion must be completed by 11:00 am.
- Vendors are required to remain until festival ending, NO EXCEPTIONS Festival site tear down cannot commence sooner than 5 pm on September 7th, 2019.
- Vendor spaces must be returned to their original condition. $200 fine for left over garbage
- This includes the removal of any and all garbage and recycling used in your displays.
- Each Vendor must check out with on site event staff located at the Recovery Day Info booth to ensure the safe return of all equipment & cleanliness of the site itself.
- No broadcasting will be allowed on any booth site
- No electricity is provided for festival vendor sites. No gas powered generators allowed
- No vehicles are permitted on-site for tear down until 6 pm. BRING CARTS
- Accepted method of payment is via cheque. Receipts are available upon request.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Recovery Day Vancouver Society
- Payments MUST be received with your application paperwork
- Recovery Day is an expensive event with low income from corporate sponsors
- This event has a break-even budget, no staff salaries and run fully by volunteers
- Your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE, regardless of your reasons for canceling
- Neither illness nor weather conditions constitute acceptable reasons for cancellation
2018 Stage Sponsors
2019 Sponsors will be updated soon