2019 VENDOR INFORMATION
12 pm to 5 pm at 6th and 6th New Westminster BC
- LAST TWO YEARS VENDOR BOOTHS SOLD OUT EARLY, BOOK NOW!
- Canada’s largest Mental Health and Addiction Information Fair
- 20,000 PLUS ATTENDEES, we’re aiming for 30,000 this year
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Health and Wellness Services, Financial Services, Family Services, Addiction and Mental Health Services, Vendors, Artisans, Fitness Clubs, Food Trucks, Retailers
This year’s floor plan
Subject to change this year, from 6th ave and 6th street 6th street and 5th ave
RECOVERY DAY BC 2019 APPLICATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Level A, $3,000 Stage Sponsor
- Logo on three stages, poster, and social media
- One 6 Foot table, two folding chairs, one 10 x 10 tent
Level B, $500 Vendors, Service Providers, Government, Non Profits
- One 6’ table, 2 chairs, 10×10 tent
Level C, $200 Artisans and Food Trucks only
- Artisans – One 8’ Foot table, two folding chairs, shared spaces
- Vendors will be assigned a 10 x 10 space, two folding chairs and a 10×10 tent are provided.
Vendor Set Up
- Set up September 7, 2019 at 9 am.
- Set-up completion must be completed by 11:00 am.
- Vendors are required to remain until festival ending, NO EXCEPTIONS Festival site tear down cannot commence sooner than 5 pm on September 7th, 2019.
- Vendor spaces must be returned to their original condition. $200 fine for left over garbage
- This includes the removal of any and all garbage and recycling used in your displays.
- Each Vendor must check out with on site event staff located at the Recovery Day Info booth to ensure the safe return of all equipment & cleanliness of the site itself.
- No broadcasting will be allowed on any booth site
- No electricity is provided for festival vendor sites. No gas powered generators allowed
- No vehicles are permitted on-site for tear down until 6 pm. BRING CARTS
- Accepted method of payment is via cheque. Receipts are available upon request.
- Cheques are to be made payable to Recovery Day Vancouver Society
- Payments MUST be received with your application paperwork
- Recovery Day is an expensive event with low income from corporate sponsors
- This event has a break-even budget, no staff salaries and run fully by volunteers
- Your payment is NON-REFUNDABLE, regardless of your reasons for canceling
- Neither illness nor weather conditions constitute acceptable reasons for cancellation
2018 Stage Sponsors
2019 Sponsors will be updated soon